Our Mobile Elevating Work Platform Scissor training is available as a 1-day course for up to 3 novice candidates training at customers premises.
One Day Course
- Theory in the training room
- PPE requirements including the wearing of the harness and hard hats
- Introduction MEWP Scissor lift and training area
- Pre-operational checks, and safety lowering functions
- completing the check sheet and fault reporting
- Area checks, Ground conditions and overhead power lines and EOTC cranes
- Basic manoeuvres
- Conduct simulated tasks in a safe area
- Practice test as per NPORS test requirements
- NPORS theory tests
- NPORS practical test
- Place the Scissor lift on charge
- NPORS registration
Once conversion training is complete the candidates will require specific and familiarisation training from the employer.