Our Mobile Elevating Work Platform Boom training is for candidates who have passed for example a course of training on a counterbalance lift truck and would like to now operate a reach truck.
2-day course for up to 3 candidates training at customers premises or at our training centre in Shotton Deeside.
Two Day Course
- Theory in the training room
- Introduction reach truck and training area
- Pre-operational checks, completing the check sheet and fault reporting
- Basic manoeuvres
- 90 degree turns
- Stacking low eye and high-level bulk and racking systems
- Place truck on charge
- Pre-operational checks complete check sheet and report any defects
- Practice test as per NPORS test requirements
- NPORS theory tests
- NPORS practical test
- NPORS registration
Once conversion training is complete the candidates will require specific and familiarisation training from the employer.